Features MOD APK of My Optus
Download My Optus MOD APK with Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO.
- Unlocked Premium.
- Unlocked VIP.
- Unlocked Pro.
- MOD Paid.
Install My Optus MOD APK
To download My Optus (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK and other applications at apkmirror.ga you should see the instructions below.
- You can download it by clicking the download button below the article. Then wait a few seconds for the system to automatically download the My Optus MOD APK / DATA file
- To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” setting: Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to the “Download” folder in the file manager and click on the downloaded MOD APK file.
After the installation is complete, you can open the application and experience as usual.
Note: Before installing the APK MOD, you need to uninstall the original version or another MOD version.
About My Optus
Tap into My Optus app for the easiest way to manage your OPTUS account and get help when you need it.
MESSAGE US 24/7 FOR SUPPORT
• Get instant responses from our new Digital Assistant
• Connect to human experts when you need to
• Access your message history
• Reply when it suits you
FIND YOUR OWN ANSWERS
• Learn more about your device with our device guides
• Check Optus 5G tower locations and modem setup guide
• Setup your internet with our modem install guides
• Speed-test your home WiFi internet
• Troubleshoot your home nbn internet service
• Access all our Help & Support articles
• Track your order for the latest updates
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
• See how much data you’ve used from your available data pool
• View data usage by category and daily breakdown
• Identify your most data hungry service
• Check usage by call minutes and text messages
• See your international Roaming Data Usage
• View your active and available service add-ons
BILLING MADE EASY
• View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
• Setup direct debit for your preferred payment type in seconds
• Pay your bill securely with credit card
• Save your billing information for next time
• Request a payment extension
• Quickly report a payment when you need to
SIMPLIFY YOUR PREPAID
• Check your remaining credit
• Recharge quickly in the app
• Payments accepted via debit card, credit card and PayPal
• Use a pre-purchased retail voucher
• Access all your available add-on options
• Set up AutoRecharge and never run out of credit
• Quickly recharge for anyone linked to your account
MANAGE YOUR ‘MY ACCOUNT’ SETTINGS
• Log in to the app using your My Account details
• Change your login username and password
• Re-set your password if you can’t remember it
• Update your contact information
• See your services when logged in including Family Plans
• Manage your account permissions and approve users
CONTROL YOUR PLAN AND SERVICES
• View your plan details and contract information
• Access your device insurance information
• Change your plan to fit your needs
• Manage International Roaming
• Manage your entertainment options
• Setup call diversions
• Manage notifications
JUST FOR YOU
• Launchpad personalised to your most relevant features
• View the latest Entertainment options
• Check out our latest offers and deals
• Access to the McAfee Parental Controls (Family Plans Only)
DONATE YOUR DATA
You can donate some of your data from your eligible Optus Mobile plan. It will provide much needed internet access to young Australians who need it most, so they can learn, create and connect with the world around them and help power their potential.
Learn more about Donate Your Data:
My Optus app is available on Android 5.0 or later.
Help & Support:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download My Optus on apkmirror.ga?
To download My Optus Apk Mod, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on apkmirror.ga’s “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download My Optus MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) for free.
The installation steps after downloading most premium app are the same. Open menu, settings, security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, apkmirror.ga. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the premium app.
Q. Is it safe to download My Optus APK Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) on apkmirror.ga?
When the user downloads the Apk file from apkmirror.ga, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.
Q. Why do you need permission to install My Optus Mod Hack (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) ?
The app needs access to the system on your device. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run the application.
My Optus (au.com.optus.selfservice) is a premium app on Android, download the latest version of My Optus Hack Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) 2022 for Android. This premium app can be played for free and does not require root.
My Optus MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK + OBB 2022 can be downloaded and installed on your android device with android version 4.1 or higher. Download this premium app using your favorite browser and click install to install the premium app. Downloading (au.com.optus.selfservice) APK + DATA of My Optus (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) from apkmirror.ga is easier and faster.
Reviews from users
Michelle Renee Frost: I changed to Optus because after 5 years Telstra calls were not connecting and were dropping out for no reason. I thought Optus might be better. I have had no problem with my service until about 6 weeks ago when Telstra announced that 5G was available to some people in my area. Ever since then, my 4G coverage sometimes doesn’t work. I thought Optus might work better, but it’s the same.
Josh Pereira: Raised the prices, lost optus sport and movie deals, go with another telco that gives you benefits. Edit: don’t forget they don’t have basic security protection for your data (like most companies) and you’ll have your information free for the taking. Repeat: go with another business for your mobile needs. (1 star is infinitely too much for them)
Dick Van Dyke: Often crashes when going to Account page. Authentication texts never arrive, wheel spins forever. Trying to submit message asking if my data has been compromised (1 week and received no info yet) but can’t as authentication msg doesnt arrive. Randomly crashes. And new charge for Optus Sport which used to be part of my package. Very angry. Time to leave.
Beksarek -Rebecca Palmer-: Atm, my service is ridiculous. I have just spent the last 4 hours trying to recharge after the app.crashing so many times that it’s saying I’ve made too many attempts and after being transferred to 3 different places and being told to uninstall then reinstall, I now cannot even connect to it at all which means the live chat I was having will be gone and now I still am unable to recharge. I’ve been a customer for years and this is too much considering I’ve had patchy service due to “upgrades”
Justin McDermott: Horrendous. Never give reviews but it is absolutely the clunjiest app when it was actually working. It hasn’t worked in months and anytime I try to access an option, it tells me there is a system error and to try again. When all billing, subscriptions and services depend on this app it’s an absolute joke.
Corban Beijerling: My partner and I have been with Optus for a while on a shared monthly plan, and the issues we encounter seem to be never-ending. The app is extremely slow and often does not function properly. We have payed bills only to find that Optus didn’t receive or register it, and had to pay the same bill again. Some months the bill doesn’t come through at all, but then we are double-charged the following month. The in-app support messaging does not work either, so getting help is an infuriating process.
Joy Enwiya: it is a good application but sometimes slow and the help team aren’t always able to assist in the ways that you are needing at that time but still overall good..just need to bring back the option of paying my bill manually as I don’t always have that money when my bill is due so I try pay it a few days earlier. it is not easy to do now and I need to connect to an expert and have my details handy just to do it through the link they send.so please optus bring back that option4 bill payment
Jake Linsley: Absolute joke. Can’t register account, it just sends you around in a loop. You enter your details then it sends you an email, you click the link then it takes you back to the app to enter your details again. So i hit the help button but i need to register before before i can use that feature, go figure. For such a big tech company you would think they could make a functional app ?
Ari Strates: Do not use this App for international roaming. It simply does not work. Total joke. Rubbish. It keeps asking you to register, goes in a loop. Then cant call anyone from time to time, then starts working again. Have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling before a top up roaming extension is registered. Very frustrating.
Kristy Harper: It’s OK, just need push notifications for on the day your bills due rather then sending a text almost 2 weeks before it’s due. But I guess how else would you keep handing out a $15 late fee for it being a few hours late, rather annoyed though in June your payment service was down for 48hrs on both the app and website yet you still handed out that $15 late fee yet it wasn’t entirely fair given we couldn’t pay. Food for thought I guess if you listen to your customers push notifications ?