Features MOD APK of Archos Video Player (Paid)
Download Archos Video Player (Paid) MOD APK with Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO.
- Unlocked Premium.
- Unlocked VIP.
- Unlocked Pro.
- MOD Paid.
Install Archos Video Player (Paid) MOD APK
To download Archos Video Player (Paid) (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK and other applications at apkmirror.ga you should see the instructions below.
- You can download it by clicking the download button below the article. Then wait a few seconds for the system to automatically download the Archos Video Player (Paid) MOD APK / DATA file
- To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” setting: Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to the “Download” folder in the file manager and click on the downloaded MOD APK file.
After the installation is complete, you can open the application and experience as usual.
Note: Before installing the APK MOD, you need to uninstall the original version or another MOD version.
About Archos Video Player (Paid)
The critically acclaimed Archos Video Player app offers an uncompromised video experience on tablets, phones and AndroidTV devices.
*** Play everything ***
– Play videos from your computer / server / NAS (SMB, UPnP)
– Play videos from external USB storage
– Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop
– Integrated subtitle download
*** Best Player ***
– Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
– Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
*** TV friendly ***
– Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
– 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3D TVs
– Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encoded files
– Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
*** Browse the way you like ***
– Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by seasons
– Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style 😉
*** And even more! ***
– Multi-device network video resume;
– Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
– Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
– Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
– Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
To get the full version of the application (all features, no ads) you can either buy the Paid app or use the inApp purchase option in the free version (and continue to use the free version).
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Google+ support group at this address: https://goo.gl/PXyUfM
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to download Archos Video Player (Paid) on apkmirror.ga?
To download Archos Video Player (Paid) Apk Mod, please click on the download button at the top of the article or at the end of this article. You will then find the Apk file on apkmirror.ga’s “Download” page. Follow the necessary instructions and you will download Archos Video Player (Paid) MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) for free.
The installation steps after downloading most premium app are the same. Open menu, settings, security and search for unknown sources so your phone can install apps from sources other than Google Play Store, apkmirror.ga. Go to the “Downloads” folder on your device and click on the downloaded file. Then install and launch it on your phone. Wait a moment for the device to install the premium app.
Q. Is it safe to download Archos Video Player (Paid) APK Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) on apkmirror.ga?
When the user downloads the Apk file from apkmirror.ga, we will check the relevant APK file on Google Play and let the user download it directly. The games and applications uploaded to our website are safe and harmless to users.
Q. Why do you need permission to install Archos Video Player (Paid) Mod Hack (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) ?
The app needs access to the system on your device. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run the application.
Archos Video Player (Paid) (com.archos.mediacenter.videofree) is a premium app on Android, download the latest version of Archos Video Player (Paid) Hack Mod (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) 2022 for Android. This premium app can be played for free and does not require root.
Archos Video Player (Paid) MOD APK (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) APK + OBB 2022 can be downloaded and installed on your android device with android version 4.1 or higher. Download this premium app using your favorite browser and click install to install the premium app. Downloading (com.archos.mediacenter.videofree) APK + DATA of Archos Video Player (Paid) (Premium Unlocked/VIP/PRO) from apkmirror.ga is easier and faster.
Reviews from users
Aaron Suarez: Crashes instantly on startup. There are so many other media players, do t even waste your time.
jlee2x: Not compatible with Android 11. This was working until I updated to Android 11 about a week ago. Keeps crashing when opening. Uninstalled and installed again still crashing.
Annas: It used to work perfectly before but now when I open the app it constantly crashes I don’t know what is happening I tried re installing multiple time it doesn’t work PLEASE FIX!!!!!
Juan Calderon: I’ve given it 5 stars , it worked beautifully connected to SMB shares and handling more than the usual h264 format, however it now crashes on boot as soon as access to local storage is given, shame, hope it gets resolved. I’ve found something similar called Nova Video.
A Google user: Updated Nvidia Shield TV 2017 to 8.0.2 from 8.0.0 (on release forced update) 28 Jan 2020. All other apps work – this one stopped (will not even start, crashes out in startup), had been using happily for 2 years – would have been 5 stars – lost all changes and data this app had created – 2 years of corrections Thanks Nvidia, Google and Archos S.A. what a team – NEVER TRUST APPS/EQUIPMENT TO BE AVAILABLE FOREVER EVEN WHEN YOU PAY FOR THEM 1 yea max IMO
A Google user: No longer working with my Nvidia Shield. It’s possible the latest “shield experience” update caused this. Bottom line, there have been no updates to this app since April 2019. Time for an update or a new app to use.
A Google user: Exceptional. I get stutters when playing back VP9(mkv) videos on my Note 9, even on MX player with both accelerations enabled. But this decodes the file buttery smooth. Off to test HDR content
A Google user: I am using Redmi Note 6 pro. No video files can be found. Even after rescanning, nothing happens. Previous versions also had same problem. Most of the video files are missing.
A Google user: DO NOT BOTHER TO INSTALL IF YOU HAVE ANDROID 9, it will not work since development has ceased. Instead try Nova Video player. I am not affiliated to either , just someone who wasted time trying to get this app to run and wished somebody had told me what I’ve just said. After much searching Nova Player seems to be very similar and just works.
A Google user: So I set up a NAS in my house for all my backup movie files and was using kodi to play them but it kept on buffering/freezing on me so I went searching for other options and found this media player, I can honestly say this was the closest ive found to “plug n play” I literally logged in to my network and poof everything was there (thumbnails and movie descriptions included) so far no buffing and crashing….as Tom Howard would say “it just works” lol